Dungeons and Dragons, Pokémon card games and role-playing games are more than entertainment — they’re inspiration for the CIA. David Clopper, senior collection analyst with 16 years’ experience at the CIA, also serves as a game maker for the agency. Fro...
You're browsing category: Training
- New Evidence of Hacked Supermicro Hardware Found in U.S. Telecom
- Russian Firms ‘Scraped’ Data from Facebook for Facial Recognition
- Protecting Data on a Mac
- Has your VPN been busted for Logging?
- How to remove your private information from public sites
- How China steals the best U.S. technology
- Amazon records private conversation and sends out to your contacts
- It shouldn’t be a surprise that Facebook is conducting mass surveillance through its apps
About Spy Blog
We share the most valuable secrets, tools, news, techniques and actionable how-to’s on defending yourself against unlawful hacking, cracking, ransomware, social engineering, scams and more. Join our “Dead Drop Digest” to receive the most popular weekly updates or submit an article worth sharing.