Dungeons and Dragons, Pokémon card games and role-playing games are more than entertainment — they’re inspiration for the CIA. David Clopper, senior collection analyst with 16 years’ experience at the CIA, also serves as a game maker for the agency. Fro...
You're browsing category: Training
- Why we need spy blogs
- Apple iPhone “FaceID” is the new mass spying tool
- Student privacy tips for teachers
- Monstrous ransomware cyber-attacks: world’s security has fallen
- Iranian hackers used female ‘honey pot’ on social media to lure targets, finds new research
- Iranian hackers ensnared targets via phony female photographer
- Protect yourself from Cyber Espionage: cyber security tips and techniques
- Why now is the time to end warrant-less wiretapping
About the Blog
We share the most valuable secrets, tools, news, techniques and actionable how-to’s on defending yourself against unlawful hacking, cracking, ransomware, social engineering, scams and more. Join our “Dead Drop Digest” to receive the most popular weekly updates or submit an article worth sharing.