Late on the evening of January 11, 2013, someone sent me an interesting email. It was encrypted, and sent from the sort of anonymous email service that smart people use when they want to hide their identity. Sitting at the kitchen table in the small cotta...
Post Tagged with: "Snowden"
The story of Edward Snowden’s disclosure of NSA secrets to the press has been told and retold in books, films, and countless articles. Left unreported has been the quiet role of two journalists who literally had Snowden material mailed to them in a cardboard...
by Black Eagle
- Why we need spy blogs
- Apple iPhone “FaceID” is the new mass spying tool
- Student privacy tips for teachers
- Monstrous ransomware cyber-attacks: world’s security has fallen
- Iranian hackers used female ‘honey pot’ on social media to lure targets, finds new research
- Iranian hackers ensnared targets via phony female photographer
- Protect yourself from Cyber Espionage: cyber security tips and techniques
- Why now is the time to end warrant-less wiretapping
About the Blog
We share the most valuable secrets, tools, news, techniques and actionable how-to’s on defending yourself against unlawful hacking, cracking, ransomware, social engineering, scams and more. Join our “Dead Drop Digest” to receive the most popular weekly updates or submit an article worth sharing.