Scammers have been working their way into the social media networks to trick people into giving over their personal, financial and other information. Over the past year alone, the number of phishing attempts on social media networks like Facebook, Twitter, Ins...
Post Tagged with: "twitter"
A GOP donor who once had ties to IBM is the man behind the millions of Twitter bots President Trump counts on as followers who could be employed to target voters with misleading or fake news on social media. In order for it to work, the scheme relies on the ...
by Black Eagle
- Why we need spy blogs
- Apple iPhone “FaceID” is the new mass spying tool
- Student privacy tips for teachers
- Monstrous ransomware cyber-attacks: world’s security has fallen
- Iranian hackers used female ‘honey pot’ on social media to lure targets, finds new research
- Iranian hackers ensnared targets via phony female photographer
- Protect yourself from Cyber Espionage: cyber security tips and techniques
- Why now is the time to end warrant-less wiretapping
About the Blog
We share the most valuable secrets, tools, news, techniques and actionable how-to’s on defending yourself against unlawful hacking, cracking, ransomware, social engineering, scams and more. Join our “Dead Drop Digest” to receive the most popular weekly updates or submit an article worth sharing.