As former NSA contractor Edward Snowden revealed to the world in 2013, the U.S. government routinely spies on its own citizens. “I, sitting at my desk, could wiretap anyone, from you or your accountant, to a federal judge or even the president,” S...
Post Tagged with: "Wiretapping"
BREAKING NEWS (AGAIN & AGAIN) The National Security Agency has halted one of the most disputed practices of its warrantless wiretapping program: collecting Americans’ emails and texts to and from people overseas that mention foreigners targeted for surve...
by Black Eagle
- Why we need spy blogs
- Apple iPhone “FaceID” is the new mass spying tool
- Student privacy tips for teachers
- Monstrous ransomware cyber-attacks: world’s security has fallen
- Iranian hackers used female ‘honey pot’ on social media to lure targets, finds new research
- Iranian hackers ensnared targets via phony female photographer
- Protect yourself from Cyber Espionage: cyber security tips and techniques
- Why now is the time to end warrant-less wiretapping
About the Blog
We share the most valuable secrets, tools, news, techniques and actionable how-to’s on defending yourself against unlawful hacking, cracking, ransomware, social engineering, scams and more. Join our “Dead Drop Digest” to receive the most popular weekly updates or submit an article worth sharing.