As former NSA contractor Edward Snowden revealed to the world in 2013, the U.S. government routinely spies on its own citizens. “I, sitting at my desk, could wiretap anyone, from you or your accountant, to a federal judge or even the president,” S...
Post Tagged with: "Section 702"
- Face to face with Nest’s smartest home security camera
- Google says billions of people’s usernames and passwords are available on the black market
- Under the skin: how insertable microchips could unlock the future
- What are the security risks of wireless Qi charging ?
- Someone finally made an app to detect credit card skimmers at the gas pump
- Vlad the blockader: Russia’s anti-VPN law comes into effect
- Turning off wi-fi and bluetooth in iOS 11’s control center doesn’t actually turn off wi-fi or bluetooth
- New anti-facial recognition glasses protect users’ privacy from CCTV cameras
About Spy Blog
We share the most valuable secrets, tools, news, techniques and actionable how-to’s on defending yourself against unlawful hacking, cracking, ransomware, social engineering, scams and more. Join our “Dead Drop Digest” to receive the most popular weekly updates or submit an article worth sharing.