As former NSA contractor Edward Snowden revealed to the world in 2013, the U.S. government routinely spies on its own citizens. “I, sitting at my desk, could wiretap anyone, from you or your accountant, to a federal judge or even the president,” S...
Post Tagged with: "Section 702"
- Security camera mapping system launches in Albuquerque, N.M.
- Hackers take dead aim at manufacturers as cyber attacks rise globally
- Russian hackers accused of spying on hotels guests
- Is Alexa spying on us? We’re too busy to care — and we might regret that
- Hackers are threatening the way that hollywood does business
- DNC hackers are using leaked NSA tools to spy on hotel guests across Europe
- U.S. voting machines hacked at Df Con in less than 2 hours
- Blockchain revolution in Russia: Bank of Russia tests masterchain
About Spy Blog
We share the most valuable secrets, tools, news, techniques and actionable how-to’s on defending yourself against unlawful hacking, cracking, ransomware, social engineering, scams and more. Join our “Dead Drop Digest” to receive the most popular weekly updates or submit an article worth sharing.